Tuesday, October 28, 2014







Division III Champions

The 2014 Tri Valley Pop Warner Waterville Jr Pee Wee Eagles. 
They won Sunday 26-6 beating out Dolgeville 
and will move on to Regionals on November 15th. 

*************************************

PUMPKIN SPECIALS


Another masterpiece from Jody Hildreth!
"If you have a moment, click on this link and vote for my pumpkin - the middle one. I would greatly appreciate it as the prize would help me with my wildlife photography."
http://www.ducks.org/pumpkinvote/

(I voted!)


And here's another Jody special ....

"One of my favorite things to do since I was a kid.  When I was young I might only get one pumpkin to carve each year, so I practiced on apples.  Somehow, I learned to hollow out an apple with a steak knife then practice my simple faces and lit them up with birthday candles."

**********



******

Meanwhile, on Sanger Avenue, 
all eyes are once again on the front yard of #188 ......


........  where the first of about 300 Jack o' Lanterns, carved by Matt Jurczak and his crew, are now on display.

Watch for more!!

**********************************

Do you remember?






*****************************

Have a good day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment